The pupil premium provides additional funding to schools. Schools are free to spend the additional funding as they choose to raise the achievement of disadvantaged pupils. It is based on numbers of children in these groups:
- those eligible for Free School Meals
- those whose parent(s) are in the armed forces
- those who are 'looked after'
Or any child who has met any of the criteria above at any point in the past 6 years (Ever6)
The school aims to provide an extraordinary education that meets the needs of all learners and makes learning irresistible.
The focus for our pupil premium funding is to:
- raise attainment
- improve children's oracy
- remove barriers to learning
- broaden children's experiences of the world
We regularly review the of impact of our additional support to ensure it is meeting the needs of the children.